Terms Of Service
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, please click here: (instead of contact us on the generic form – then have a linked form that asks for the following.
- Your order number.
- Name and email under which order was placed.
- Reason for dissatisfaction.
- If you want a replacement product or a refund.
Purchase price will be refunded within ten business days after return is received. We do not provide return shipping labels. Requests for refunds must be made within three months (90 days) of purchase date. Product must be returned to:
SMART WOMEN’S CHOICE (SWC) has been formulated using all natural ingredients.
- We cannot guarantee you will not become pregnant.
- We cannot guarantee that you will not experience side effects, short or long term.
- SWC is intended to prevent unwanted pregnancies. It does not prevent HIV infection and other sexually transmitted infections.
- When you purchase and/or use SWC. you agree that your use of the product is completely at your own risk and further agree to hold Smart Women’s Choice, Inc. and its officers and directors harmless from any claims of liability.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
The products offered for sale on this site are neither intended for nor for sale to people under the age of 18.
Testimonials appearing on this website reflect the real life experiences of individuals who used our products. The people giving testimonials on this website have not been compensated in any way for sharing their experiences.
The testimonials displayed are given verbatim except for grammatical or typographical error corrections. All opinions expressed are strictly the views of the person posting on our social media platforms or sending us direct reviews.
Testimonials on this website are not intended as claims that the products mentioned can be used to diagnose, treat, cure, mitigate or prevent any disease. In fact, our product prevents unwanted pregnancy, and pregnancy is not a disease. No testimonial has been clinically proven or evaluated, and no medical claims whatsoever were made. No statements on this website have been evaluated by the FDA.